Software Testing Course in Peshawar Pakistan, 2019 Updated
Software Testing stands as a very Important Part in the software development life cycle (SDLC). It’s understood that we all make mistakes. When in terms of software development some mistakes are expensive or dangerous and could turn out very important for the customer and the business itself.
Software quality assurance and testing is a phase that ensures all the defects and errors that occur during the development phases are highlighted and resolved for quality.
What does testing have a benefit for you?
Testing is a process of software development that is a part of the Software Quality Assurance field. The testing process makes the software more reliable to use, using different types and approaches to test software to its limits. Testing being completely human dependent gives the tester a chance to think like an end user and customer and find how to make the software a more effective platform to be used developed conventionally.
- 8 hours of project based training
- This training follows a hands-on approach, which means that the whole course is structured around one scenario that a tester overcomes in a new software
- Learn different testing types, processes, and approaches
- How must a tester make the software easy for the end user
- Learn how to optimize software from a perspective that developers always seem to miss
Software Testing Course Syllabus and Training Plan
A brief introduction to software systems and SDLC
- Basic Testing Vocabulary
- Quality Assurance versus Quality Control
- The Cost of Quality
- Software Quality Factors
- How Quality is Defined
- Why Do We Test Software?
- What is a Defector error?
- Scope of Testing
- When Should Testing Occur?
- Testing Constraints
- Life Cycle Testing
- Independent Testing
- What is the QA Process?
- Levels of Testing
- The “V” Concept of Testing
- Multiple Roles of Software Tester
- Structural versus Functional Technique Categories
- Verification versus Validation
- Static versus Dynamic Testing
- Examples of Specific Testing Techniques
- Test Planning
- Customization of the Test Process
Create the Test Plan
- Prerequisites to testing planning
- Understand the Characteristics of the Software Being Developed
- Build the Test Plan
- Write the Test Plan
- Test Cases:
- Test case Design
- Building test cases
- Test data mining
- Test execution
- Test Reporting
- Defect Management
- Test Coverage – Traceability matrix
Practical Testing with – Guidelines and usage
- Guidelines for writing test reports
Test Tools used to Build Test Reports
- Software Configuration Management
- Change Management
Risks – Risk Analysis and Management with examples
User Acceptance testing – in detail explanation with details
Case Study: How to test web, stand-alone and database applications – with examples.
Help with resume and testing interview skills.
Software Testing Training Course Week 5:
Automation Testing Basics
- Basics of automation testing – why, when and how to perform automation testing
- Factors for choosing a particular tool
- An overview of the major functional testing tools
- Overview of Test management and bug tracking tools
The cost for Software Testing Training Course for single members team is 13k. Before the course started, will arrange a demo class.