What is Seller Account of Daraz?
Daraz is an online marketplace that operates in several countries, including Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka.
By creating a seller account on Daraz, businesses can list their products on the platform and sell them to customers in these countries.
Daraz provides a very simple way for selling online on their platform. Daraz delivers space to sellers called the seller center where sellers can receive orders and sell throughout Pakistan easily and their sellers receive payment directly into their accounts.
To sell on Daraz it is better to have a physical shop. You have registered your products and uploaded them on Daraz’s online marketplace. Where people can see it.
You have to open a seller account of Daraz which is free of cost; Daraz does not charge any seller to be registered on Daraz. After which you get access to the Daraz seller center and start selling.
How to Register on seller account of Daraz?
To create a Daraz seller account, businesses must sign up on the Daraz website and complete the seller verification process.
This process includes providing business information and documents, such as business registration and tax registration documents.
Once the verification process is complete, the business can start listing their products on the platform and selling them to customers.
Registering yourself with Daraz has two ways one is through SMS by typing “Daraz” and “Your Name” in a message sent to 7575 the other is by the Daraz website. To open a seller account on a website, you have to follow the following steps:
- Open Chrome on your device.
- Go to Daraz.com
- Daraz’s official website will be opened, select seller account from the menu bar, you also directly type in the search bar “seller center”.
- A portal for sign-up will be opened.
- Their click on the “becomes a seller option”.
- A page will open with a different option.
- The First option is DarazMall seller if you have your own brand in Pakistan, you can use this option.
- The Second option is Local seller if you are Pakistani and sell locally.
- The Third option is a Global seller if you are a foreign seller and want to sell in Pakistan.
- And the fourth one is Digital sahulat if you want to sell products like apps and software.
- A form will open for sign-up.
- Sign up for a Daraz seller account by providing your business details, such as your business name, business type, business registration number, and contact information.
- Fill the form with data as a pre-required option.
- Data requirements are different for a different option.
- When an account is signed in then order Daraz packaging material from daraz.com for your products as you needed.
- After completing the verification process, you can start adding your products to the Daraz platforms and managing your online store.
- Start selling on Daraz in your store.
Daraz offers various tools and resources to help sellers manage their online store, including a seller center dashboard where sellers can view and manage their orders, payments, and product listings. Daraz also provides seller support to help sellers with any issues they may encounter while selling on the platform.
Daraz also provides mobile apps one of which is called Daraz seller center can help in maintaining and managing your seller account.
In 2018 Daraz also introduce Daraz University or DU for short. DU contains a Daraz course. The course has detailed lectures and sessions about introduction to e-Commerce and Daraz, creating a seller account, requirements for Daraz mall, product research and hunting in Pakistan.
You can also learn about Daraz From Click Here
To know about other Blogs Click Here