Application for registration of the Partnership firm
Following five steps meant to be an application for registration of the firm
1: Download the application form, and fill it properly
2: Approval of company name
3: Submission of documents
4: Certificate of incorporation
5: Deposit of shares
6: Registration of income, sales, and professional taxes
Aop registration online
AOP registration in pakistan
An AOP (also referred to as a Partnership) is a firm managed by all partners according to the agreement signed by the partners at the time of registration.
It is not a separate legal entity and partners have unlimited liability which means that all the partners can be responsible for the liability in case of a default on debt or any other liability or any other form of misconduct even on behalf of the partner because it is partnership.
A partnership firm is registered with the registrar of firms in the concerned district or city. The process of registration is done by the partnership act, 1932.
The application for registration form should be signed by all partners.
Following documents are required for the application
- Written partnership on a Rs 1000 on stamp paper
- Filled the partnership form
- Bank challan against the submitted fee
- Rental agreement for office in a commercial area along with proof should be required.
- Identity cards of all the partners with all the witnesses, one witness is required for every partner.
- Affidavit regarding accuracy of submitted papers
- Copy of all the above documents should be notarized by a notary public
- If the registrar is satisfied with the application and documents, he or she will issue the certificate of registration
Following link can also helps in aop registration in pakistan
Online firm registration
Form 1 for registration of partnership firm in