In order to get started with developing a flutter app, you need to first download the flutter code.
- Development tool setup MAC
1. To develop Flutter apps on your Mac, you need to install some development tools.
2. First, you need to install the Xcode command-line tools. You can do this by opening the Terminal app and running the following command: xcode-select –install.
3. Next, you need to install Android Studio. This is the IDE that we’ll be using to develop our Flutter app.
Setting up the development environment for Flutter is pretty simple. All you need is to download and install Android Studio, the Dart plugin, and the Flutter SDK. Once you have those installed, you’re ready to start developing your first Flutter app!
- Development tool setup Window
Dart is a general-purpose programming language originally developed by Google. It is used to build web, server, and mobile applications. Dart is easy to learn for beginners and has many features that make it suitable for large-scale production apps. In this course, you will learn the basics of Dart programming and how to use the Flutter framework to build iOS and Android apps.
If you’ve ever worked with a programming language, you know that control flow is important. It allows you to make decisions in your code, and to execute different blocks of code based on those decisions. In Flutter, control flow works similarly to other languages. You can use if/else statements, switch statements, and for and while loops.
- Introduction to Dart Programming