Virtual Team Building Storytelling
Virtual teams are becoming more and more ideal in the global business world. However, one area that has developed is that virtual teams can also conduct virtual team building activities without having to go face to face. Virtual teams get together through the video.
How does it work?
A scattered team shoots short videos separately and then produces a combined video from different techs e.g. an online work session.
What can be the subject of these videos?
- A brief overview of what the office environment looks like for everyone
- Brief introduction to all
- A brief ‘hello’ in the native language of all members of an intercultural team
- Description of various project elements owned by team members
- The advantage is that the remote team can perform a joint activity, achieve a tangible result, and have a lot of fun. With today’s digital technology the activities can be done without incremental cost.
Virtual team building
- Virtual team building is a set of activities that instills trust among team members
- Develops team members
- Brings unity to the team
- Clarifies the team’s criteria
- Promotes understanding of the work of virtual peers and conducts effective meetings in virtual environments
- To keep employees engaged, leaders should regularly reevaluate their team needs and develop team building activities accordingly
Team building services
- Team building is a collective way for a wide variety of activities that are used to enhance social relationships and define roles within teams. The aim of team building exercises is to solve interpersonal problems.
- Team building is one of the foundations of organizational development that can be applied to groups such as sports teams, school classrooms, military units, or flight crew. Team building is most used group development activities in an organizations. In team building, team members try to address the concerns and build trust by engaging in activities that are not usually part of what they do as a team.
Smart Team Buildings
Smart Team Building started in 2004. It is a partnership between the corporate team building experts and business managers that makes professional level, surprisingly fun, morale and culture programs available and affordable for every organization.
How it works?
In this, people choose an individual program or join culture plan where they effectively become your morale department, providing the office with specialist programs and professional results throughout the year.
War of the Wizards team building
War of the Wizards is a 90-minute online game that features a secure video conference line provided by a game master to people. Throughout the game, team members narrate stories, solve puzzles, and complete challenges to earn magical items. Each team collaborates on how to use these items so that resources can be gathered and spells are used in the war effort. The host weaves the games together through an epic tale of dragon love, monster stink and a small but strong bridge.
The game mechanics are fun and familiar. Teams that like Murder Mystery, Puzzle and Escape Room will also like War of the Wizards. This activity has been designed from the ground up for virtual team building, and connects people together through friendly competition and fierce collaboration.
How does it work?
It is rumored that the wizards have been in conflict for so long that none of them remember how the whole thing started. The team Wizard Minions helps to solve puzzles and bring the war to a peaceful end.
Team building hero
Team building hero helps the organization successfully create and maintain an effective digital work environment and design activities and interventions that will achieve desired progress and result in the team.
Team building heroes help to unlock high performance in a digital work environment by developing the right leadership skills and habits which means working more effectively and communicating, reaching goals, and encouraging engagement.
Team building heroes focus on operations and business processes. Team building heroes solve key problems, reduce costs in workflows, and address all levels ranging from the mentality and new ways of working till the cases and tools that one can apply directly to work. In this way team building brings more capacity, skills and knowledge to the customers.