As the uterus grows, stress at the digestive tract can make this trouble more severe. Pregnant women experience acid reflux when lying down. Pain in the top stomach can be from acid reflux disease if the pain extends up the chest and into the throat or consists of a burning sensation.
Burning Sensation in Lower Stomach while pregnant
If your signs are mild, it is possible that modifications to your diet or lifestyle may also assist prevent indigestion and heartburn.
You should try:
- Eating smaller meal, more often
- Avoiding eating just before bed
- Avoiding food and drink which you suspect give you heartburn
- Not drinking a lot of coffee at the end of the day
- Avoiding eating and drinking at same time, that can make your stomach more full
- Sitting up straight while eating, and not lying down after a meal
- Chewing gum, which can also cause you to produce extra saliva to assist neutralise the acid
- Improve the head of your bed by way ten to 15cm
- Sleep for your left side
When Does Heartburn Start in Pregnancy
For many women, heartburn starts in the first trimester, starting around month two and is a pregnancy symptom that lasts in the course of the 9 months.
Heartburn During Pregnancy Remedies
- Eat smaller meals regularly and keep away from drinking while eating
- Eat slowly
- Avoid eating a few hour before bed
- Avoid meals and liquids that cause your heartburn. Typical culprits consist of chocolate, fatty meals, spicy meals and tomato-based totally items, carbonated liquids and caffeine
- Stay upright for a minimum one hour after a meal. A leisurely walk also encourage digestion
- Wear comfortable rather than tight clothing
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Use pillows
- Sleep on your left side. Lying on your right side will function your stomach higher than your esophagus, which may also cause heartburn
- Chew a bit of sugarless gum after food. The extended saliva may neutralize any acid coming back up into the esophagus
- Eat yogurt or drink a glass of milk to quell signs when they start
Acidity During Pregnancy First Trimester
Indigestion also called heartburn or acid reflux, is not common in pregnancy. It may be caused by hormonal adjustments and the growing baby pressing against your stomach. You can assist ease indigestion and heartburn by making modifications for your diet and lifestyle and there are drugs that can be secure to take pregnancy.
Heavy Feeling in Stomach Early Pregnancy
Your stomach may also experience tight for your first trimester as your uterus stretches and grows to accommodate your growing fetus and you may experience consist of sharp, shooting pains on the sides of your abdomen as your muscles stretch and lengthen.