Arms license is issued by the government, MOI (ministry of interior) to the people to buy or own the arms. The age limit in Pakistan for an arms license is 25 years. To get the license one should pay the fee and wait for the license which will take a few days.
Two types of licenses were issued;
1 Prohibited bore license
2 Nonprohibited bore license
Both are issued by both the federal government and provincial government. The provincial government has gotten the authority of issuing licenses after the 18th amendment.
Arm license Punjab Pakistan
The procedure of getting arm license in Punjab;
- Fill the form
- Attach one photo copy of identity card
- Get verification from police station (DSP and SP )
- Applicant himself must appear with the id card before Deputy Commissioner
- Deputy Commissioner will order for the issuance of arm license
- Rs 2000 is required for it
- Submit the form in the D.C office.
- Then a person will receive the copy of licence and will purchase arm from the arm dealer.Its entry will be in the post office and will be renew annaully with fee.
Online arm license verification Pakistan
Following is the link for online verification Pakistan;
How to get a fire arm licence in pakistan
Following is the procedure of getting a firearm license in Pakistan;
- To obtain a firearm license one will need to submit an application to arms license section of the Ministry of Interior
- Copy of id card and two recent passport size pictures
- All photographs should have blue background and clearly written name and id card number of the applicant on back side of pictures
- Certificate of profession or service
- Arms license section has the right to reject the attached documents if not required
- Pay the required fee
Following is the link of MOI arms license Pakistan verification