The following blog is about amazon virtual assistants and what they need to learn before becoming amazon virtual assistants. Let’s start from the root, this small blog is for beginners;
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant is a person who is self-employed and provides administrative services to clients. A virtual assistant works as an executive assistant, administrative assistant, personal assistant, and other related posts depending on the client’s need.
Tasks performed by the virtual assistant are scheduling and managing appointments, File and document organization, making phone calls, managing arrangements for traveling, billing and accounting activities, and email managing.
A virtual assistant may be a full-time worker or a part-time or maybe on an hourly basis or task based on different platforms.
What is amazon virtual assistant?
In terms of Amazon, a virtual assistant is a person who is managing your amazon business account. Amazon virtual assistant or VA performs tasks like admin, account creation, product sourcing, and many more.
Amazon virtual assistants also work full-time or part-time according to client needs.
Amazon virtual assistant responsibilities
Amazon virtual assistant has the following responsibilities to deal with amazon business accounts. These are including
- Seller account creation
- Researching products
- Listing new products and optimization
- Updating inventory
- Fulfilling orders
- Track information management
- Amazon ads campaigns and running
- Respond to Amazon Reviews
- Providing answers to customer questions
- Writing Email marketing messages
- Good communication skills
How to sell on Amazon
To sell on amazon you have to seller account. An Amazon seller account is the area that allows sellers to sell in the Amazon store. When sellers register as Amazon sellers and choose a selling plan, they’ll have access to Seller Central as part of their business account. The seller center is like a physical shop where a seller lists their products with the required product description price etc. Before creating a seller account, we have to learn a few more terms.
- First decide which amazon model you want to use for your amazon business: Private label, Wholesale, Retail Arbitrage, Dropshipping, or Handmade.
- After the model has been decided then select the fulfillment method amazon has two methods for fulfillment FBA fulfillment by amazon and FBM fulfillment by the merchant.
- Then research the product you want to sell on amazon.
- When you find the product then apply for becoming an amazon seller.
- Then when amazon verified your information and accepts your application start sourcing your products.
- Finally create your product listing and start selling.
The following things you need to create your seller account:
- Business email address
- Internationally chargeable credit card
- Government ID (identity verification protects sellers and customers)
- Tax information
- Phone number
- A bank account where Amazon can send you proceeds from your sales
How to create an Amazon seller account
The following steps are involved in creating a Amazon seller account
- Go to https://services.amazon.com.
- Then click on the price tab a submenu will appear
- In the submenu select “Compare selling plans”
- On this page you will see “Individual” and “professional” seller account differences and other charges you have to pay to amazon to use their different platforms.
- Choose one in the individual and professional selling plan
- Enter your Email and click on “Create a New Account” to provide the required information they asked for.
- Choose your Business Location, Business Type and full name select carefully your business location and business type so it can be verified in the verification stage, and click “Agree and Continue”.
- In the next step enter your personal information and click next.
- In the next tab enter your billing information like insert your valid bank account and credit card and click “I Understand”.
- The next page leads you to verify your bank account and click on “verify bank Account”.
- After the verification of the bank account, you have to insert credit card details and click on “Next”.
- Then enter information for your products and about the Amazon store and click “Next”.
- In this step your provided information could be verified by asking to add your id (national ID card, license, and passport) images, Credit card statements, and a bank statement. After uploading your data click on “Submit”.
- In the next step amazon will ask you to verify the business address you provided and click on “Confirm”. A new screen will appear that explains that you will receive a postcard with a verification code at the address you provided. It can take 5 to 8 business days for a postcard to arrive. You can track its status on this page also.
- Insert the verification code in the open tab and click “Next”.
- Once you verified, you are ready to start your business on amazon
What are Amazon’s fees?
Amazon charger sellers at different fees include
- Referral fees
- FBA fees
- Individual per-item fees
- Other fees for long-term inventory storage fees, media fees (if selling books, DVDs, etc.), and advertising costs.
Brand registry is a program developed by amazon for the owner of the brand to enroll his/her brand product with amazon. Amazon Brand Registry can play a vital character in an online business. A brand is small or big; it can register a brand with Amazon and gain complete control over the product listings. Amazon Brand Registry helps brands to protect their intellectual property (IP), manage their listings, and grow their business, regardless of whether they sell in our store.
Product research is the process of searching for trends and available data to select the niche with high demands to take high-volume sales. Finding the right product for your business is one of the challenging parts of selling on amazon. In product research, you can find out the demands and total size of the market for a product, competitive products and competitors, the cost to source the product, and your profit in that particular product.
In terms of SEO(Search Engine Optimization), they are phrases and words that internet users enter into the search bar while searching for something. Also known as “search queries” or “search terms.”
Amazon keyword searching tells what customers are looking for on amazon. It is most crucial for being a successful seller on amazon. A lot of tools are used for keyword research on amazon like helium 10, Sonar Amazon keyword tool
Amazon product listing is a page of the product for each product that you want to sell on amazon. It has all the detail of the product including the title, description, images, and prices. It is important to have a well-designed product list as it will increase the profit of your e-commerce site. Customers can easily get access to all of its properties.
PPC and product ranking
Amazon PPC is an advertising platform provided by amazon for third-party sellers. They can create ad campaigns for their products and amazon charges them each time a customer clicks and views their ad.
Through PCC product ranking is increasing. Ad campaigns are important because amazon has 350 million products and your product list easily gets lost in this number of products.
Amazon store is a facility given by amazon to manufacturers and brands to showcase their products in a multipage, immersive shopping experience.
Amazon issues templates to create a customized shopping experience with text, images, and video. You don’t need to worry about coding and designing.
The store will create in 3 simple steps:
- Create pages for your products using amazon templates and features.
- Add videos, text, and images to show your products in action.
- Submit your Store for review. It will typically be reviewed within 24 hours.
Seller Center management
The seller center is the area that empowers brands, manufacturers, and third-party sellers to take control of their product listing, pricing and their packaging, and fulfillment. Order from customers and payment method is also controlled from the seller center. Amazon’s virtual assistant should be able to do all these tasks for their client and keep them managed and maintain.
To know about other Blogs Click Here
For further reading Click Here