FBA stands for Fulfillment By Amazon, it is a method that allows you as an online seller to use Amazon’s large warehouses to store and ship products you sell through the Amazon website. It is a very simple, but powerful process that can help your online business grow, so you don’t have to invest thousands of pounds in storage facilities. To get an idea of how the Amazon FBA can help you do research and have two or three items, all products will sell well on Amazon if it is demanded. As an entrepreneur, motivated and enthusiastic salesman, the business gets progress. A good salesman buys more stock and then stores it.
The Amazon fulfillment service is so streamlined that when customers shop from Amazon, they will usually be completely unaware that they are buying from a third party vendor using they will see almost no difference from a seller who purchases directly from Amazon. They will see the same delivery options, equal return and refund policy and the same level of service. So for an Amazon seller this solution can be very profitable and can certainly take away a lot of time consuming tasks.
How does Amazon FBA work
The Amazon FBA uses the regular Amazon selling account and follows some easy instructions to add the products to the FBA section. Within a few days the seller will be able to expand the business in a completely economical way.
The way Amazon FBA work is very simple.
The seller ships the products to one of Amazon’s warehouses and also tells which warehouse the product will ship.
- Amazon stores the products safely in their warehouse.
- Customers buy the products and Amazon handles the entire transaction, from payment to updating your inventory.
- Amazon packs and ships the product to your customer.
- Amazon handles most of your customer service functions, including dealing with any returns or refunds. Every two weeks, Amazon deposits your sales profit directly into your bank account.
- The Amazon team ships all the orders and handles all customer emails, including letting the customer know that their item has been shipped, they will deal with shipping and payment. Sellers simply provide them with stock and earn cash.
Fulfillment By Amazon
Amazon has advanced supply networks in the world.
Below are the ways of Fulfillment by Amazon
- A customer sends his or her items to Amazon to be stored in their fulfillment centers.
- After that Amazon receives the inventory which is monitored through their tracking system.
- A customer orders the items from Amazon
- Amazon picks and packs the sold items
What to sell on Amazon FBA
It is important to do the research on shipping costs and Amazon seller fees depending on the item and in this way it minimizes the shipping fees. Along with weight, you will want to consider products that are not easily breakable when you are transporting them.
When the price is fair then one will be willing for the shipping cost for their products.
Following are the top eight things which sell best on Amazon;
Amazon FBA calculator
- To do an Amazon profitability analysis simply download the free spreadsheet and enter your estimated costs and Amazon fees.
- The calculator covers everything from the current supplier costs to inbound shipping fees and repackaging of labor charges.
The spreadsheet saves time and helps to organize all the information needed to run the calculations.